1. How to share my CS:GO match record, get contribution value(CV)
1)Click the botton in red square
2)You will get the Match URL
3)Return to our site,and cilck 'Share Record',paste the URL into the textbox.
2. Why I didn't get CV when I finished a CSGO match? CV in Game records showed "Failed"?
It might be some reasons as follow:
1) There is an error in connection with steam, we cannot acquire the correct data from the match link you have uploaded.
2) The match link that you uploaded was recored long time ago, we suggest you to upload your match link in less than 3 days.
3) The daily Contribution Vallue has reached limit, try to upload tomorrow.
3.Why when I finished a CSGO match but cannot see the game record in a long time.
When you finished a CSGO match, we will acquire the data from your link. And this process may result your current page couldn't show the record in time, we suggest you to refresh the page after few minutes.
If you still couldn't find your match record, it might be three reasons as follow:
1) Your Steam Profile/Game Details hasn't set to public
2) Your CSGO in game setting hasn't set to "Always Shared" or " Use my steam Status".
3) There is an error in connection with steam, we cannot acquire the correct data from the match link you have uploaded.
4.How to set my Steam Profile?
Steam→Edit Profile→My Privacy Settings→Set My Profile and Game Details Public
- Daily Matches
Your daily game activity, including on Steam platform, The specific contribution values are as below: